This Good you Wish.
This Good You Feel.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Danshen is found to inhibit leukocyte adhesion, H2O2
production, and albumin leakage through the vessel wall.
In complementary action, Notoginseng, inhibits leukocyte
adhesion and mast cell degranulation. Each herbal compound
in this formula has it’s own microcirculatory benefits reducing
leukocyte-endothelium interaction and oxidative stress from
- Cardiovascular system protection
- Relieve chest pain induced by angina pectoris,
coronary heart disease
- Improve microcirculation
- Prevent atherosclerosis and arterial plaque
- Increase arterial elasticity
- Improve micro and macro-vascular circulation
- Reduces platelet aggregation and adhesion
- Improves fibrinolysis, anti-coagulation
- Lowers total cholesterol, increase HDL cholesterol
- Reduce type 1 & 2 diabetes vascular and
Adult: Take 1 capsule three times daily. In cases of acute chest
pain (angina), open 1 - 2 capsules and pour under
tongue. For cardiovascular risk mitigation with the
advice of a health care practitioner.Keep taking as long as symptoms persist.
Each capsule contains:
Salvia Miltiorrhiza (Danshen) Root Extract: 52.28 mg
Panax Notoginseng (Sanqi) Root Extract:10.22 mg
1,7,7-Trimetthylbicyclo (2.2.1) heptan-2-one:5.00 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Marcogol 6000
For cardiovascular risk mitigation with the
advice of a health care practitioner.
- Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains phenylalanine (PKU)
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhea. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product.
It is important to consult your health professional should you require further advice.